Win a Family Ticket to Royal Windsor Racecourse Fireworks 2018: T&Cs
We’ve teamed up with Royal Windsor Racecourse to offer one lucky family a family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) to their fireworks extravaganza on Saturday 3 November 2018. This year it’s a Spookfest with a fangtastic fireworks display and an evening bursting with family fun and thrills.
For your chance to win this family ticket, simply head to our Facebook page, ‘Like’ the post, and answer the following question… ‘What’s your favourite thing about fireworks night?’ To enter the competition, click here.
Competition closes 8th October. Good luck! To find out more about this fireworks event, click here.
Competition terms and conditions: October 2018
– There is 1 prize for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children
– Prize consists of 1 family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) for Royal Windsor Racecourse fireworks display on 03.11.18
– No cash alternative
– You must be available to attend on 3 November 2018; doors open 4.00pm, fireworks start at 6.30pm. No alternative dates available
– The winners must be able to make their own way to Royal Windsor Racecourse, Berkshire
– Open to UK residents only, excluding employees and immediate relatives of Little Ankle Biters and Royal Windsor Racecourse
– Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 08.10.18
– One entry per person
– Entrants must leave a comment to answer the question ‘What’s your favourite thing about fireworks night?’ on the Facebook promotional post at www.facebook.com/littleanklebitersberks
– The winner will be chosen at random
– The winner will be notified by Facebook message within 3 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. Tickets will be posted to your home address.
– The winner’s name will be published on the Little Ankle Biters Facebook account
– The promoters are Little Ankle Biters and Royal Windsor Racecourse
– By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
To find out more about days out with the kids in Berkshire, click here.