**Competition now closed**
We’ve teamed up with the fabulous Peanut to give away 2 gift bags filled with lots of goodies, including; t-shirts, jumpers, keyrings, coasters, and goodies for your little ones too! Just answer a simple question at the bottom of this post…
Peanut is a relatively new app described as Tinder for mums, which has been created to help new mums and mums-to-be connect. Becoming a mum can be one of the most rewarding experiences, but it can also be really lonely, so this app is a fantastic way to meet up with other mums that have similar interests.
Peanut was founded by Michelle Kennedy, who gained recognition in the tech industry by successfully transforming globally renowned dating platform Badoo and was integral to launching Bumble.
As a mum, Michelle was struggling to meet other like-minded mums whilst working, so she decided to use her vast experience in social networks to make a product that makes being a mum a little less lonely. Peanut aims to build a community of mothers and unite women on a wide scale, facilitating conversations that women want and need to have. Michelle believes in connecting women because they genuinely have things in common, not just because they’re mums.
Peanut connects women based on commonalities such as interests, mutual friends, languages, the age and gender of their children, and educational background amongst other things. Using GPS location, Peanut’s ‘discover’ function will help users find mums nearby who have common interests.
The app also includes various features designed to make the experience as seamless as possible, including group chats, the ability to suggest and poll meetup times, post and comment on photos, send invites and add them straight into users’ calendars.
We think this app is fantastic and wish it had been available when our kiddies were babies.
Terms and Conditions
- There are 2 prizes per county (Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire & Berkshire) of a filled goodie bag!
- No cash alternative.
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees and relatives of Little Ankle Biters and Peanut.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 30/09/2018.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must answer the question “Where’s your favourite place to take your little ones?”
- The winner will be informed by email within 3 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Little Ankle Biters social media accounts.
- The promoters are Little Ankle Biters and Peanut.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
For ideas on days out for families in Berkshire, click here.